World Equestrian Center – Ocala is excited to announce that entries and stall reservations are NOW OPEN for the 2022 Ocala Summer USEF Hunter/Jumper Horse Show Series featuring FEI 3* competition. The nine-week series will showcase two weeks of FEI 3* competition during weeks III and IV. The series is comprised of nine weeks of USEF Premier Hunter/Level 6 Jumper competition running consecutively from June 15 – August 14, 2022. World Equestrian Center – Ocala’s Summer Hunter/Jumper Horse Show Series features nearly $3.5 million in total money and prizes.
2022 Ocala Summer Series Prize List
Please note, the 2022 Summer USEF Hunter/Jumper Horse Show Series begins with Week II. There is no Week I.
Week II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and X Class Schedule
Week III & IV Class Schedule
Entries can be placed through Show Management System. USEF/USHJA Membership is required.
2022 Ocala Summer Horse Show Series Pricing
Weekly Stall: $300
Weekly Paddock: $350
To book your weekly stalls/paddocks and place entries use Show Management System.
View Lodging Options
View Entries and Stall Reservations
View Stabling Location, Feed/Bedding Orders and Emergency Contact Forms
For Adds/Scratches click here: SHOW MANAGEMENT SYSTEM™ HORSE SHOW ENTRY PLATFORM
View Add/Scratch Cheat Sheet
View Guide to Copying Current Entries for Future Weeks Through Show Management System
VIP Viewing & Dining Tables
On Saturday nights, enjoy all the action of the Grand Prix from the terrace of The Equestrian Hotel with an exclusive VIP viewing and dining experience courtesy of Stirrups Restaurant. The VIP private table overlooking the Grand Arena will include a 3-course Chef’s dinner, along with complimentary beer and wine. Cash bar available for spirits and bottles of wine from sommelier’s selections. Doors open at 6pm, Grand Prix begins at 7pm.
On Thursday, June 23 & Thursday, June 30 the $50,000 FEI 1.50m Welcome Prix will also offer a VIP viewing and dining experience. The two additional dates are not included in the full series pricing. Please book separately.
Guests may purchase tables for the full nine-week circuit until Sunday, May 15; remaining tables will then become available for individual-week purchases.
Click HERE to purchase your 2022 Summer Series Grand Prix Table.
2022 Ocala Summer Horse Show Series Dates
- Summer Series II: June 15-19 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series III: June 21-26 – FEI CSI 3*/ USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series IV: June 28-July 3 – FEI CSI 3*/ USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series V: July 6-10 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series VI: July 13-17 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series VII: July 20-24 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series VIII: July 27-31 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series IX: August 3-7 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
- Summer Series X: August 10-14 – USEF Premier Hunters/ Level 6 Jumpers
Weekly Jumper highlights include:
- $10,000 Futures Prix
- $30,000 Welcome Prix (Weeks II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X)
- $100,000 Grand Prix (Weeks II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X)
- $140,000 FEI CSI 3* Grand Prix (Week III & IV)
- $50,000 Grand Prix (Week III & IV)
Weekly Hunter Derby highlights include:
- $2,000 WEC Pony/Children’s Pony Hunter Derby
- $3,500 WEC Hunter Non-Pro Derby – 2’6”
- $10,000 WEC Hunter Derby 3’ Open
- $10,000 WEC Hunter Derby 3’ Jr/Am
- $12,500 WEC Hunter Derby 3’6”-3’9”
Lodging at World Equestrian Center – Ocala
Make lodging reservations now at The Equestrian Hotel, featuring 248 stylishly appointed rooms, restaurants, luxury shopping and a day spa. Exhibitors may choose to reserve a charming Home Away from Home unit, or reserve an RV space in our convenient park that includes a General Store, Starbucks and Laundromat, just steps away. For all lodging reservations, please visit wec.net.
Official Show Photographer
Andrew Ryback Photography is the official 2022 Ocala Summer Hunter/ Jumper Horse Show Series photographer. Visit Andrew Ryback Photography in vendor courtyard or view proofs online at andrewryback.com.
About World Equestrian Center
World Equestrian Center features two premiere equestrian and multidisciplinary venues in Ocala, Florida, and Wilmington, Ohio.
These exclusive facilities comprise state-of-the-art arenas, expansive stadiums, versatile outdoor space, sporting fields and well-appointed exposition centers. An abundance of lodging options and luxury accommodations are conveniently located on-site, along with shopping and dining throughout each property.
Dedicated to offering great sport and fun in a family-friendly environment, World Equestrian Center promises an unparalleled experience for exhibitors, spectators, vendors, sponsors and retailers built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction.
Learn more at wec.net.
World Equestrian Center – Ocala 2022 Summer Hunter/Jumper Horse Show Series
- Show Management: Arena Horse Shows – Ocala LLC
- Show Secretary: Brett Waters – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dates: Nine consecutive weeks – June 15 – August 14
- World Equestrian Center – Ocala address: 1390 NW 80th Avenue, Ocala, FL 34482
- A USEF/USHJA membership is required for each owner, trainer, exhibitor and horse. Go to usef.org for USEF membership information and exceptions. For USHJA membership information and exceptions visit ushja.org.
- For on-site lodging options including The Equestrian Hotel, WEC Home Away from Home or RV Park reservations, go to wec.net
- Golf cart rentals in person at WEC General Store or call 352.414.7871
Original article: Entries & Stalls NOW OPEN for the 2022 Ocala Summer Hunter/Jumper Horse Show Series Featuring FEI 3* & USEF Premier Hunters/Level 6 Jumpers – World Equestrian Center