ROYAL EQUESTRIAN is described as the most stylish dressage pad ever produced.
Royal saddle pads are all designed with elevated withers and have unique stop cushions instead of Velcro straps. The cushions and anti-slip silicone surfaces letters REC hold the saddle pad still and help avoid any twists during the ride.
Not only a perfect fit but the underlining surface is also treated with antibacterial and Quick-Dry protection to help keep the horse dry and comfortable.
The Liberate Royal Equestrian Collection exudes sophistication and class – showing equestrian traditional style without showing off!
The satin fabric gives a beautiful sheen to these pads and benefits from the wonderfully soft and breathable lining. A soft memory foam collar block supports the front panel of the saddle adding stability.
The whole pad benefits from a new extensively researched soft friction-free suede binding which is specially fabricated to smoothly contour the edges. This new technique helps retain the perfect saddle pad shape and binding profile, giving it a very luxurious look and touch.
The PU leather girth protection area is complemented by an embossed Coat of Arms Royal Equestrian logo and carries the signature satin Royal Equestrian Collection lower girth strap with its inner locking loops.
Pad has is its unique Brass Coat of Arms badge on a PU leather mount in the lower back corner.
INCLUDED: STABLE SADDLE PAD BAG with Royal Equestrian logo.
- Luxury satin upper fabric and cool dry inside
- Mid thick, elaborate Royal Equestrian quilting
- Voluminous filling
- Royal Equestrian Coat of Arms custom-made emblems
- 3- tone Royal Noble lurex cord on suede contrast binding
- Anti-slip silicone surfaces against slipping REC silicon letters
- Extra space at the withers
- Stop-cushions to prevent the saddle pad from sliding
- Quick-dry, moisture-wicking inside
- Antibacterial underside
- Dirt repellent high quality satin material on the top
- High-quality suede is used on binding and on the block.
- Limited Edition
Info and Care
- Machine washable on a normal 30-degree cycle.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag, available at Royal Equestrian Collection.
- Stretch to maintain shape during drying when wet before hanged to dry.
- Ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size.
- Ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry away from heat source (do not tumble).
- Do not use fabric softener.
Style with other pieces from the same collection for a head-to-toe stylish look for you and your horse!