This week World Equestrian Center – Wilmington welcomes the Region 13 Sport Horse Championship Show June 15-18.
The Region 13 Sport Horse/Dressage/Working Hunter show and the Region 13 Championship will compete back to back. We welcome the public to watch top Arabian sport horses compete and take in the luxurious amenities that World Equestrian Center has to offer.
Join us at World Equestrian Center – Wilmington for the Spring/Summer Horse Show Series
This sizzling spring and summer series brings you five weeks of USEF rated hunter/jumper competition and more than $625,000 in prize money. Stalls can be reserved on horseshowing.com. The World Equestrian Center – Wilmington 2022 Spring/Summer shows include the following dates and ratings:
- Summer 1 USEF “Regional 1 (B)” Level 3 July 13-17
- Summer 2 USEF Premier Level 4 July 20-24
- Summer 3 USEF Premier Level 4 & HJAM Medal Finals Aug 10-14
Summer 3 is hosted in conjunction with the Hunter Jumper Association of Michigan Medal Finals – featuring 7 medal finals classes.
Where to Eat
Open to exhibitors every day at 4 p.m. during horse show days, The Paddock Club is one of the family-friendly, World Equestrian Center restaurants as well as a gathering place featuring a full bar, flat screen TVs, free WiFi and multiple comfortable seating areas. Stop in to dine or enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail.
For a quick grab, The International Café at the World Equestrian Center is conveniently located outside the Roberts Arena and next to the Horse Show Office. The International Café opens at 7 a.m. on show days. The cafe features a classic on-site dining menu consisting of full breakfast, lunch and dinner options. We offer daily specials and a selection of beer and wine.
Larry the Preacher Guy provides weekly services at World Equestrian Center. You can attend a 15-minute service on Sunday at 7:30 a.m. at the in-gate of the Sanctuary Arena. All are welcome: people, dogs and horses. For those unable to attend, please visit WEC.net to listen to Chaplain Larry’s sermons available as weekly podcasts.
Lodging at World Equestrian Center – Wilmington
Guests are advised to make lodging reservations at their earliest convenience to ensure they secure accommodations close to the showgrounds. Reservations can be made at wec.net or by calling 937.382.0985 ext. 3
World Equestrian Center – Wilmington has myriad on-site lodging options for guests:
- The Wilbur Estate – The Wilbur Estate is a stunning, plantation-style mansion with five elegant luxury suites. Accommodations are centrally located on the horse showgrounds, just steps from arenas, stabling and the Paddock Club. Free Wi-Fi and VIP parking are included in your stay at The Wilbur Estate.
- Cabins – Each of our cabins sleeps up to six guests and is within walking distance from our arenas and barns. Two of our cabins are handicap accessible. Free Wi-Fi included.
- Home Away from Home Park – Directly across the street from our horse show entrance, our 130 Home Away from Home units have two or three bedrooms with a fully equipped kitchen and living and dining room area. Free Wi-Fi included.
- Camping Sites – World Equestrian Center has many camping sites equipped with electric, water and sewer for $225 per week (or any portion thereof), you must reserve these on your entry form or stall reservation form. Please check in at the horse show office for a pass prior to parking your RV.
About World Equestrian Center
World Equestrian Center features two premiere equestrian and multidisciplinary venues in Ocala, Florida, and Wilmington, Ohio.
These exclusive facilities comprise state-of-the-art arenas, expansive stadiums, versatile outdoor space, sporting fields and well-appointed exposition centers. An abundance of lodging options and luxury accommodations are conveniently located on-site, along with shopping and dining throughout each property.
Dedicated to offering great sport and fun in a family-friendly environment, World Equestrian Center promises an unparalleled experience for exhibitors, spectators, vendors, sponsors and retailers built on three core values: Quality. Class. Distinction.
Original article: What’s Happening This Week at WEC – World Equestrian Center
www.royalequestriancollection.com – check our website to purchase and enjoy our products for your horses and you.